Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Crossing the Border of France & Spain

Today is January 1, 2013.  As I reflect on the coming year, I look back at my European trip when I crossed the border from France to Barcelona, Spain.  This serene lake welcomed me as we traveled by bus with other pilgrims for a ten-hour drive.
Believe me, it was a relaxing trip.  We had stop-overs so it was less tiring.  I would do it all over again just to see the wonderful work of our Creator.  I was overwhelmed with peace and contentment just seeing the lake, mountains, trees and the running water right before my eyes.  I was communing with nature while in transit!  
This somewhat reflects my current state in life.  I am at peace and grateful for all of life's blessings.  I am happy where I am at. I have my ups and downs.  I embrace change wholeheartedly no matter how painful.  I have learned that challenges and failures does not hinder me from fulfilling my dreams. I am glad to be born in this world and there is not a thing I regret.  

Have a blessed and awesome 2013, dear friends!  Cheers :)

No comments: