Sunday, February 15, 2009

Yoghurt House

It is a MUST that if you are in Sagada, you should make it a point to have a meal at Yoghurt House. The place is intimate, conversations should be hush-hush or everyone will hear your stories! On one corner is a shelf full of old books for sale. Black and white photographs are also on display showcasing the old Igorot life and the Sagada papermoney trail. The images give you a short history of the Mountain Province right inside this cozy resto!


For lunch, I tried their Chicken Rosti (chicken on top of fried shredded potato fries) and it really made me full! No rice!
This is the best yoghurt I have tasted! Fresh, soothing and so delicious!

For dessert, I also tried their Banana Cheese Crepe, oh la la :)

I was having long conversations with my best high school friend so we ordered a hot lychee tea to compliment our never-ending storytelling. This tea is so right to enjoy Sagada's cold weather!


This is one place that you will never forget in your lifetime. Yoghurt House is unique and gives you a yearning to come back over and over again.

No comments: