Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Delightful Food Trip @ "Kusina Salud"


One of my memorable childhood getaways was going to the resthouse of my best friend in Laguna.  Our agenda would always be weekend sleepovers, girlie talks and bonding moments with REAL friends!  My friend married a chef so the resthouse is now Kusina Salud.

It is a fusion of French-Filipino cuisine with the ingredients coming from San Pablo City.  The best time to go there is during Sundays where they have an eat-all you can buffet!  The ambience is so relaxing especially if you check out their antiques, exotic plants and aviary.  Also, walk around their wonderful garden and you'll learn to love Mother Earth!

They have a lot of delicious concoction from the talented Chef Pol Poblador.  I won't share the menu with you because you have to visit the place to see what I mean.  

My fave is their Pako (fern) salad!  Super thumbs up!


map

This is the location map.  Go and experience Kusina Salud!  It is better to call for reservations to serve you better :)

KUSINA SALUD
Cell: 0921-7726985
Laguna: 049-5736155
kusinasalud@gmail.com

No comments: